Today, we are proud to be partnering with The Devil Wears Prada for Unite the United by auctioning off two rare pieces of artwork by photographer and artist Julie Worsham. The pieces were commissioned by HM Magazine, based off the photos Worsham took for the magazine’s September 2013 cover photo shoot. Each piece is signed by every member of the band and the artist.
The important part: 100% of the proceeds go to charity. We don’t make anything off this! BID CONFIDENTLY knowing your FULL DONATION will be donated to charity through the Unite the United charitable organization dedicated to positive change through music in our national communities.
The auction runs for the next five days, so remember to set your alerts on the eBay app, get that notification ready or roll old school and refresh your browser close to the closing bell! BIDDING STARTS AT ONLY $50!
- They make a perfect Christmas gift — estimated delivery between Dec. 15-22!
- There were only four ever made, each signed and numbered by the artist.
- Signed by all five members of The Devil Wears Prada: vocalist Mike Hranica, guitarist and vocalist Jeremy DePoyster, guitarist Chris Rubey, bassist Andy Trick and drummer Daniel Williams.
- Each comes with a unique signed certificate of authority.
- The vertical piece measures 9″ x 11″. The rectangle piece measures 7″ x 8.5″.
There are a ton of other awesome goodies up for grabs, so you should definitely scan the full directory of items donated. Once again: All proceeds go to charity.