By the fact that it says “first annual,” it probably means it’ll be happening every year from here on out, but Stryper is holding their inaugural “Stryper Fan Weekend” Oct. 11-13. There are three types of tickets, Single Hotel, Double Hotel and No Hotel, with the Single costing $777/person and going down from there.
“What does a fan weekend with Stryper consist of?” you may be asking yourself. Glad you were!
- A Stryper acoustic concert
- A first listen to the upcoming album No More Hell to Pay
- You’ll be “among the first to see the new Stryper music video”
- Q&A session with the band
- Sunday morning worship with Michael Sweet
- And they’ll be taping the whole thing for an upcoming 2014 live DVD release
- Lunches, dinners and a breakfast buffet
If that’s your thing, it’s being held at the Marriott Cool Springs Hotel in Nashville, TN. Make your plans now!