The latest in Fearless Records’ Punk Goes… series, Punk Goes Classic Rock, is in stores now in the U.S., Canada and the UK!
Punk Goes Classic Rock
which premiered on MySpace Music, features a selection of the best up-and-coming alternative rock bands, including Mayday Parade, The Almost, Forever The Sickest Kids and Never Shout Never doing their own cover versions of classic tracks by such bands as Journey, Queen, KISS and Def Leppard.
Listen to the whole album, streaming in full now on AOL’s Listening Party! To celebrate the release, blessthefall will be doing a live chat with fans at 9pm ET tonight on Justin.tv – tune in to Justin.TV/PunkGoesClassicRock to talk about the Punk Goes Classic Rock and pose your questions to the band!
PUNK GOES CLASSIC ROCK is the ninth in the series of the highly-successful Punk Goes…compilation series that has already sold over 600,000 albums and 2 million singles over the past decade. Over the past ten years the Punk Goes…series has become an internationally recognized brand, with past compilations featuring name acts such as Rise Against, The All-American Rejects, A.F.I., All Time Low, Yellowcard, and Plain White T’s. Past compilations include Punk Goes Pop 1 & 2, Punk Goes Acoustic and Punk Goes Crunk.
A full tracklisting is as below:
1. Hit The Lights – “More Than A Feeling” (originally recorded by Boston)
2. Versa Emerge– “Paint It Black” (originally recorded by The Rolling Stones)
3. The Almost – “Free Fallin'” (originally recorded by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
4. Mayday Parade – “We Are The Champions” (originally recorded by Queen)
5. The Summer Set – “Rock ‘n Roll All Nite” (originally recorded by KISS)
6. We The Kings– “Caught Up In You” (originally recorded by .38 Special)
7. A Skylit Drive– “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)” (originally recorded by Journey)
8. I See Stars– “Your Love” (originally recorded by The Outfield)
9. Pierce The Veil– “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” (originally recorded by Blue Oyster Cult)
10. Forever The Sickest Kids– “Crazy Train” (originally recorded by Ozzy Osbourne)
11. The Maine – “Pour Some Sugar On Me” (originally recorded by Def Leppard)
12. Envy On The Coast– “All Along The Watchtower” (originally recorded by Bob Dylan)
13. Every Avenue– “Take Me Home Tonight” (originally recorded by Eddie Money)
14. Never Shout Never – “Bohemian Rhapsody” (originally recorded by Queen)
15. blessthefall – “Dream On” (originally recorded by Aerosmith)