GRAMMY and two-time American Music Award nominated artist Jeremy Camp marks his inspirational return to worship this week with the release of his sixth studio project on BEC Recordings, “We Cry Out: The Worship Project.” This release is introduced by a week-long radio and in-store tour in five major markets across the country (Indianapolis, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Seattle) followed by his headlining performance in Portland, OR at Fish Fest on Saturday, August 28th. Camp has once again joined with GRAMMY award-winning producer Brown Bannister as well as writing with notable worship leaders Matt Maher, Reuben Morgan (Hillsong) and Brenton Brown.
Over his stellar 8 year career, Camp has established himself with these landmark accolades:
- Four RIAA Gold-selling studio albums; One RIAA Multi-Platinum long-form video
- 19 No. 1 Radio Hits across all formats
- GRAMMY nominated project for his last studio album “Speaking Louder Than Before”
- Two American Music Award nominations
- Billboard’s No. 3 Christian Artist of the Decade; Five songs in the Top 50Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade
- Three ASCAP Songwriter of the Year awards; ASCAP Song of the Year award
- Five Dove awards including two-time Male Vocalist of the Year
Not only has Camp become an established household name with his sales, awards and radio hits, touring has become a major foundation for him. In 2010, Camp has performed at these highly attended events:
- Major League Baseball “Faith Night” with Kansas City Royals, Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies
- Exclusive 10 city Six Flags Summer Concert Series presented by Starburst
- Colorado Rockies “Faith Night:” Camp led devotions for the Colorado Rockies team with a concert following the game with more than 35,000 fans in attendance. He also spoke with the Denver Post in a video interview about this experience that was featured on the front page of DenverPost.com.
- San Diego Fair
- Minneapolis State Fair (September 2nd): where he’ll begin the day appearing on the local NBC’s Showcase Minnesota morning show.
This fall Camp is heading out on a headline worship tour – details to be announced shortly. Stay tuned this week to follow the day in the life of Jeremy Camp on his fast-paced promotional tour as well as media updates and quotes about “We Cry Out: The Worship Project.” Fans, media and bloggers can share on Twitter with their audience about their favorite moments from the new release by tagging it with the hashtag #wecryout.