The metalheads in Darkness Divided have announced a new tour with label mates Shattered Sun. The Texas Ragers Tour kicks off in Houston, TX on Feb. 25 and will hit mostly Texas cities (plus some love for New Mexico and Louisiana). It’s appropriate as both bands call the 28th state in the Union home.
Darkness Divided’s follow-up to 2014’s Written in Blood is due in the first quarter of 2016. The band has already completed the writing and will be playing songs from the album on the tour. An album pre-release listening party is planned for the second stop on the tour, Feb. 26 at The Korova in their home city.
- 2/25 – Houston, TX @ The White Swan
- 2/26 – San Antonio, TX @ The Korova
- 2/27 – Corpus Christi, TX @ Theo’s
- 2/28 – Shreveport, LA @ H&H Lounge
- 2/29 – Austin, TX @ Dirty Dog Bar
- 3/2 – El Paso, TX @ Mesa Music Hall
- 3/3 – Roswell, NM @ The Unity Center
- 3/4 – Albuquerque, NM @ The Co-op
- 3/5 – Abilene, TX @ The Solution
- 3/6 – Fort Worth, TX @ Tomcats West