THE MUNCE GROUP RELAUNCHES
MORE TO LIFE ONLINE MAGAZINE
Magazine Slated To Meet The Spiritual And Every Day Needs For Today’s Christian Woman
The Munce Group announces the relaunch of the new More To Life online magazine. Established in 2007 as a print and online magazine to bring the latest in Christian news and products, More To Life has been revamped with a fresh feel and focus for readers.
More To Life was created for women to bring more to their own lives. Filled with articles about life stories and testimonies, family friendly movie reviews, financial guidance, home décor tips, relationship advice and ways to grow in your faith,More To Life hopes to meet the spiritual and every day needs of women. Designed for women ages 25 years and up, the online magazine’s readership – currently at 200,000 visits each month and growing every day – is driven by those who are knowledgeable about Christianity and seeking information to further her spiritual identity.
More To Life is also a great resource for women looking for book, movie, music and product reviews to enhance her spiritual walk. The online magazine features exclusive interviews and stories from favorite Christian artists and authors, introducing their readers to up and coming Christian products,
which can be purchased through Munce stores.
“More To Life was developed with the simple idea that many women are unaware of the Christian products available that specifically address the situations they face,” shares Kirk Blank, President and Publisher of More To Life. “In addition, many women don’t know that there are hundreds of Christian retail stores across the country that carry those products.More To Life is the one solution that effectively introduces women to Christian products and directs them to their local Munce member store. Over the past several years, More To Life has introduced hundreds of thousands of women to Christian products and Munce Group member stores nationwide.”
In addition to integrating trivia, fun facts and fashion tips, More To Life covers a well-rounded list of topics through the departments of My Life, My World, My Money, My Health, My Home, My Family, My Faith and My Relationships.
- My Life features real life stories relevant to readers
- My World highlights current events, worldwide outreach and local missions
- My Money provides information on the economy and how to be a good steward
- My Health addresses topics covering healthy eating, weight loss, fashion and beauty tips, breast cancer and emotional stability through the teaching that a believer’s body is God’s temple
- The My Home section offers tips on crafts, home décor and remodeling, organizing, buying or selling a home
- Devoted to help parents of all ages, the My Family section shines light on topics that include sending children back to school, whether to first grade or college, sibling rivalry and discipline, while also focusing on how to cope with an empty nest
- My Faith delivers teachings of Truth and God’s Word, along with articles on Bible study and sanctification
- Whether readers are married or single, My Relationships dives into discussions on how to maintain healthy relationships with your spouse, friends, co-workers and neighbors