Liberty N’ Justice is trying to create awareness of epilepsy and raise money for research to find a cure. The disease hits very close to home for Justin Murr and his family. Justin’s oldest daughter, Trinity Paige Murr, was diagnosed with epilepsy at age 7. For the past five years she has battled through daily medication, hospital stays, cluster seizures, induced comas, three weeks in the ICU — and finally brain surgery. To raise awareness, Murr got together with Vic Rivera and wrote 5 songs from a perspective of what he saw his daughter going through, his love for her, doubting his own faith, and where his relationship with his wife was at the time. Murr states, “I held nothing back in the lyrics and wanted people to see what this disease was doing to my family and my heart really wants to raise awareness and help other families going through the same thing.”
DONATE $7.50 or more and you will be able to download this new LNJ EP while helping a great cause. Donations will be made to The Epilepsy Foundation in Trinity’s name. Donations can me made through LNJ’s website at www.libertynjustice.net . All the musicians and the cover artist (Rex Zachary) donated there time and talents to this EP. The track listing is ……
- Say Uncle (Paul Shortino of Rough Cutt/Quiet Riot/King Kobra, Ron Keel of Keel, and Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)
- Throwing Stones (Donnie Vie of Enuff Z’ Nuff and JK Northrup)
- Paige’s Song (Philip Bardowell of MAGDALEN/Unruly Child/The Beach Boys and Tony Palacios of Guardian)
- Playing God (Terry Ilous of XYZ, Jeff Paris and Richard Kendrick of Near Life Experience)
- Chasing A Cure (Benny Mardones, John Pine and Bill Leverty of Firehouse)
Besides the new EP, LNJ has opened there own digital store (our complete discography including a newly released album “Here: LNJ demos and unreleased songs) through there website and any album or song bought between now and Feb 14,11. LNJ will donate those proceeds as well…..
Please help us spread the word about this project….
We hope even if you don’t like this style of music you would consider making a donation for a great cause
and “pray” we stop chasing and start catching the cure for epilepsy!